350g High protein flour
150g Plain flour
100g Castor sugar
106g WizefoodVirgin Coconut oil
2 Egg yolk
1 Frozen Coconut Cream Bar
1 teaspoon Salt
1. In an electric mixer, mix all the ingredients until well combined.
2. Knead until it forms a smooth and elastic dough.
3. Leave it to ferment for 45 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 75g per piece and mould them round. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. Remould it round. Place 5 pieces of dough into the 6-inch round pan.
6. Proof for 60 minutes or until they double their size.
7. Egg-wash the dough and bake at 160°C for 30 minutes.