2 tsp Tumeric powder
2 medium onions, diced
2 cloves of garlic
1 Frozen Coconut Cream bar
1/2 cup of pasta water
Chives or dill for garnish
Salt & Black Pepper
1. Cook Fettuccine.
2. Heat olive oil in pan on medium heat, fry onions & garlic.
3. Add Tumeric powder & saute for 5 minutes.
4. Add Frozen Coconut Cream bar, allow to simmer, then season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain pasta. Pour in half a cup of pasta water to thicken sauce.
6. Mix pasta through the sauce and serve. Garnish with herbs.